Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New Mexican. (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1849-1850
Santa Fe, N.M. (1849-1850)
The New Mexican. : (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1849-1850
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Santa Fe, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Daniel L. Rood
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1850.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 24, 1849)-
- New Mexico--Santa Fe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216898
- New Mexico--Santa Fe.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205208
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Santa Fe County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- In English and Spanish.
- Includes a Spanish section called: El Nuevo Mejicano.
- Microfilm published by BMI Imaging Systems; issued in series: Chicano serials collection.
- sn 84022169
View complete holdings information