Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Wiscasset telegraph. (Wiscasset [Me.]) 1796-1799
Wiscasset [Me.] (1796-1799)
The Wiscasset telegraph. : (Wiscasset [Me.]) 1796-1799
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Wiscasset [Me.]
- Geographic coverage:
- J.N. Russell and H. Hoskins
- Dates of publication:
Began Dec. 3, 1796; ceased in 1799.
- Lincoln County (Me.)--Newspapers.
- Maine--Lincoln County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218277
- Wiscasset (Me.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Readex Film Products, Readex Microprint Corp.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Dec. 10, 1796).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 3, no. 5 (Mar. 9, 1799).
- sn 84022184
View complete holdings information