Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Boston daily Atlas. ([Boston, Mass.]) 1832-1834
[Boston, Mass.] (1832-1834)
Boston daily Atlas. : ([Boston, Mass.]) 1832-1834
- Place of publication:
- [Boston, Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.H. Eastburn
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 2, 1832)-v. 3, no. 685 (Sept. 30, 1834).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206189
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service; and Graphic Microfilm of New England.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 2, 1832).
- Editors: R. Hildreth, 1832; R. Haughton, <1833>-1834.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 3, no. 685 (Sept. 30, 1834).
- Publishers: John H. Eastburn & Co., <1833>; R. Haughton, 1833-1834.
- Semiweekly ed.: Boston Atlas.
- sn 84022187
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information