Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Atlas. (Boston [Mass.]) 1837-1840
Boston [Mass.] (1837-1840)
The Atlas. : (Boston [Mass.]) 1837-1840
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- R. Haughton
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 6, no. 1 (July 1, 1837)-v. 9, no. 157 (Dec. 31, 1840).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 1 (July 1, 1837).
- Editors: R. Haughton, 1837-1840; R. Hildreth, 1837-1838.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 9, no. 157 (Dec. 31, 1840).
- Semiweekly ed.: Atlas (Boston, Mass. : Semiweekly).
- sn 84022189
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information