Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The atlas. (Boston [Mass.]) 1834-1840
Boston [Mass.] (1834-1840)
The atlas. : (Boston [Mass.]) 1834-1840
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- R. Haughton
- Dates of publication:
-v. 7, no. 53 (Dec. 30, 1840).
Began in Oct. 1834?
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Daily eds.: Daily atlas (Boston, Mass. : Daily), and: Atlas (Boston, Mass. : Semiweekly).
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 156 (Jan. 28, 1835).
- sn 84022192
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information