Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Boston weekly Atlas. ([Boston, Mass.]) 1845-1857
[Boston, Mass.] (1845-1857)
The Boston weekly Atlas. : ([Boston, Mass.]) 1845-1857
- Place of publication:
- [Boston, Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wm. Hayden & Thos. M. Brewer
- Dates of publication:
Began July 3, 1845? Ceased Apr. 6, 1857?
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Spaulding Co., Graphic Microfilm Division, Stoughton, Mass.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 22 (Nov. 27, 1845).
- Editors: W. Hayden, 1845-1847; T.M. Brewer, 1845-1857; W. Schouler, 1847-1853; R. Carter, 1856-<1857>.
- Publishers: Schouler & Brewer, 1847-1853; T.M. Brewer & Co., 1853-1857; "Published by the Proprietors," 1857.
- sn 84022196
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information