Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Boston daily bee. (Boston, Mass.) 1843-1857
Boston, Mass. (1843-1857)
The Boston daily bee. : (Boston, Mass.) 1843-1857
- Alternative Titles:
1843-Jan. 30, 1849
Jan. 31-Mar. 12, 1849; Sept. 13, 1851-Apr. 30, 1852
- Place of publication:
- Boston, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Howland, Bradbury, Harmon & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 3, no. 1 (Apr. 25, 1843)-v. 32, no. 4827 (Nov. 14, 1857).
- Daily (except Sun. and holidays)
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "Boston daily" appears within title ornament, Apr. 30, 1845-Apr. 30, 1852.
- Evening ed.: Daily evening bee, 1857.
- Published in numerous daily editions.
- Special weekly ed. for 1856 political campaign: Campaign bee.
- Weekly eds.: Boston weekly bee, 1843-1852; American bee, and guardian of liberty, 1855-1857; Boston American (non-extant?), 1857.
- Whig, 1843-<185 >; American Party, <1855-1856>; American Republican, <1857>.
- sn 84022198
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information