Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Boston weekly bee. (Boston, Mass.) 1843-1854
Boston, Mass. (1843-1854)
The Boston weekly bee. : (Boston, Mass.) 1843-1854
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Boston, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Howland, Bradbury, Harmon & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1854?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 11, 1843)-
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206189
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "A family newspaper--devoted to literature, morality, agriculture, news, &c. &c."
- "Boston weekly" appears in title ornament, 1847-<1852>.
- Daily ed.: Daily bee, 1843, and: Boston daily bee, 1843-1857.
- sn 84022200
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information