Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Atlas and daily bee. (Boston [Mass.]) 1858-1860
Boston [Mass.] (1858-1860)
The Atlas and daily bee. : (Boston [Mass.]) 1858-1860
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Bee Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 32, no. 4978 (May 17, 1858)-v. 34, no. 5562 (May 16, 1860).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206189
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- American Republican, 1858-1859; Republican, 1860.
- Available on microfilm from Graphic Microfilm of New England.
- Description based on: Vol. 32, no. 4978 (May 17, 1858).
- Editors: W. Schouler, 1858-1860; Z.K. Pangborn, 1858-1860; J.F. Marsh, 1858-1860; J.C. Abbott, 1859-1860; H.H. Pangborn, <1860>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 33, no. 5172 (Dec. 31, 1858).
- Occasional irregular numbering.
- sn 84022202
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information