Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly Atlas and bee. (Boston [Mass.) 1858-1861
Boston [Mass. (1858-1861)
Weekly Atlas and bee. : (Boston [Mass.) 1858-1861
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Bee Print. Co.]
- Dates of publication:
Began in July 1858; ceased in 1861?
- American Republican, 1858-<1859>; Republican, <1861>.
- Campaign ed.: Campaign Atlas and bee.
- Continues: Boston American (non-extant?). Cf. Atlas and daily bee, July 24-26, 1858.
- Daily ed.: Atlas and daily bee, 1858-1860, and: Daily Atlas and bee, 1860-1861.
- Description based on: Vol. 16, no. 28, (Sept. 25, 1858).
- Evening ed.: Boston evening Atlas, 1860.
- sn 84022206
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information