Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Pueblo Republican. (Pueblo, Colo.) 1875-1876
Pueblo, Colo. (1875-1876)
The Pueblo Republican. : (Pueblo, Colo.) 1875-1876
- Place of publication:
- Pueblo, Colo.
- Geographic coverage:
- Pueblo Print. and Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in Oct. 1875; ceased in 1876.
- "Campaign paper for the election of 1876."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 84 (Aug. 10, 1876).
- Editors: J.S. Dormer, W.H.F. Hall, J.P.C. Poulton.
- Proprietors: J.M. Murphy, J.H. Bridgeman, W.H.F. Hall.
- sn 84022267
View complete holdings information