Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Galveston news. (Galveston, Tex.) 1843-1861
Galveston, Tex. (1843-1861)
The Galveston news. : (Galveston, Tex.) 1843-1861
- Alternative Titles:
Galveston news tri-weekly
- Place of publication:
- Galveston, Tex.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Richardson & Lewis
- Dates of publication:
-v. 28, no. 40 (Dec. 19, 1861).
Began in 1843.
<Dec. 20, 1855>-Dec. 19, 1861
- Galveston (Tex.)--Newspapers.
- Galveston County (Tex.)--Newspapers.
- Texas--Galveston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207158
- Also issued on microfilm from Norman Ross.
- Also published in daily eds.: Daily news (Galveston, Tex. : 1842), Apr. 11, 1842- ; Evening news (Galveston, Tex. : 1843), <May 11, 1844- ; and a weekly ed.: Galveston weekly news, Aug. 1845-1861.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 59 (Feb. 24, 1846).
- sn 84022288
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information