Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Colorado journal. (Denver, Colo.) 1872-1901
Denver, Colo. (1872-1901)
Colorado journal. : (Denver, Colo.) 1872-1901
- Place of publication:
- Denver, Colo.
- Geographic coverage:
- W. Witteborg
- Dates of publication:
Began with May 11, 1872 issue.
Ceased in Dec. 1901.
- Denver (Colo.)--Newspapers.
- German Americans--Newspapers.
- German Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00941308
- Available on microfilm from the Colorado Historical Society.
- Description based on: Jahrg. 3, Nr. 20 (12. Sept. 1874).
- In German.
- sn 84022330
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information