Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Denver tribune. (Denver, Colo.) 1871-1884
Denver, Colo. (1871-1884)
The Denver tribune. : (Denver, Colo.) 1871-1884
- Alternative Titles:
Denver weekly tribune
Weekly Denver tribune
- Place of publication:
- Denver, Colo.
- Geographic coverage:
- Denver Tribune Association
- Dates of publication:
Began Feb. 1, 1871; ceased in 1884.
- Denver (Colo.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Colorado Historical Society.
- Daily eds.: Denver tribune (Denver, Colo. : 1871), and: Denver daily tribune, and: Denver tribune (Denver, Colo. : 1879).
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 35 (Sept. 11, 1872).
- Published as: Weekly Denver tribune, Mar. 9, 1881.
- sn 84022332
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information