Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Putnam patriot. (Putnam, Conn.) 1872-1962
Putnam, Conn. (1872-1962)
Putnam patriot. : (Putnam, Conn.) 1872-1962
- Place of publication:
- Putnam, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E.C. Stone
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 6, 1872)-v. 61, no. 17 (Apr. 26, 1962).
- Connecticut--Windham County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212082
- Putnam (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Windham County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Putnam Public Library, Putnam, Conn.
- Editor: E.C. Stone, <1873-1876>; V. Rogers, <1876>.
- Purchased part of the subscription list of: Windham County transcript, Nov. 28, 1872.
- Supplement with Sept. 10, 1886 published as: The Woodstock Bi-Centennial Recorder.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 84022396
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information