Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Camden herald. (Camden, Me.) 1869-current
Camden, Me. (1869-current)
The Camden herald. : (Camden, Me.) 1869-current
- Place of publication:
- Camden, Me.
- Geographic coverage:
- William H. Berry
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 30, 1869)-
- Camden (Me.)--Newspapers.
- "The hometown newspaper of Appleton, Camden, Hope, Lincolnville, and Rockport, for ... years"
- Editors: W.H. Twombly, 1870-1872; W.W. Perry, 1874-<1876>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 128, no. 6 (Feb. 6, 1997).
- Publishers: D.L. Crandall, 1869; Wm. H. Twombly, 1870-1872; Aubrey W. & Abner F. Dunton, 1872-1874; Wilder W. Perry, 1874-1883; Camden Publishing Co., 1883-
- sn 84022454
View complete holdings information