Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Machias Republican. (Machias, Me.) 1856-1920
Machias, Me. (1856-1920)
Machias Republican. : (Machias, Me.) 1856-1920
- Place of publication:
- Machias, Me.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Stacy Fowler
- Dates of publication:
-v. 65, no. 2 (July 3, 1920).
Began in June 1856. Cf. Griffin, J. Hist. of the press of Maine, 1872.
- Machias (Me.)--Newspapers.
- Editor: Stacy Fowler, 1856-1858.
- Merged with: Machias union, to form: Union-Republican.
- Publishers: Stacy Fowler, 1856-1858; Charles O. Furbush, <1861>.
- Republican. Cf. Griffin, J. Hist. of the press of Maine, 1872.
- sn 84022498
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information