Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Oxford register. [volume] (Paris Hill, Me.) 1869-1875
Paris Hill, Me. (1869-1875)
The Oxford register. [volume] : (Paris Hill, Me.) 1869-1875
- Place of publication:
- Paris Hill, Me.
- Geographic coverage:
- Samuel R. Carter
- Dates of publication:
-v. 7, no. 27 (Nov. 5, 1875).
Began with Oct. 1, 1869 issue.
- Paris (Me.)--Newspapers.
- "Millions for defence, but not one cent for tribute."
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 45 (Mar. 1, 1872).
- Editor: S.R. Carter, 1872-1875.
- Merged with: Norway advertiser (Norway, Me. : 1872), to form: Oxford register & advertiser.
- sn 84022527
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information