Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Rutland and Addison County Whig. (Brandon, [Vt.]) 1840-1840
Brandon, [Vt.] (1840-1840)
Rutland and Addison County Whig. : (Brandon, [Vt.]) 1840-1840
- Place of publication:
- Brandon, [Vt.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Brandon Whig Association
- Dates of publication:
Began with Mar. 5, 1840 issue.
Ceased in 1840.
- Brandon (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 19 (July 9, 1840).
- Editor: D.W.C. Clarke <1840>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 28 (Sept. 10, 1840).
- Printer: D.S. Murray <1840>.
- sn 84022547
View complete holdings information