Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American protector. (Bradford, Orange County, Vt.) 1843-1847
Bradford, Orange County, Vt. (1843-1847)
American protector. : (Bradford, Orange County, Vt.) 1843-1847
- Place of publication:
- Bradford, Orange County, Vt.
- Geographic coverage:
- A.B.F. Hildreth
- Dates of publication:
Began in Jan. 1843; ceased in 1847.
- Bradford (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- "A family newspaper; devoted to protection, mutual rights, agriculture, morality, literature, arts, sciences, and general intelligence."
- "First newspaper published in the town". Cf. Hemenway, A. Vt. historical gazetteer, v. 2.
- "Whig". Cf. Hemenway, A. Vt. historical gazetteer, v. 2.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 7 (Feb. 18, 1843).
- Editor: A.B.F. Hildreth <1843-1844>.
- sn 84022551
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information