Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Albany register. (Albany, Or.) 1868-18??
Albany, Or. (1868-18??)
The Albany register. : (Albany, Or.) 1868-18??
- Place of publication:
- Albany, Or.
- Geographic coverage:
- C. Van Cleve
- Dates of publication:
- Albany (Or.)--Newspapers.
- "U.S. official paper for Oregon."
- Also issued on microfilm from University of Oregon.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 12 (Nov. 28, 1868).
- Has occasional supplements.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 13, no. 14 (Dec. 31, 1880).
- Publication date varies: Saturday; Friday.
- sn 84022643
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information