Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The weekly Astorian. (Astoria, Or.) 1874-190?
Astoria, Or. (1874-190?)
The weekly Astorian. : (Astoria, Or.) 1874-190?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Astoria, Or.
- Geographic coverage:
- D.C. Ireland
- Dates of publication:
<Mar. 8, 1898-Sept. 20, 1901>
- Astoria (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Also available on microfilm from University of Oregon.
- Daily ed.: Daily Astorian (Astorian, Or.), 1876-1883; Daily morning Astorian, 1883-1899; Morning Astorian, 1899-<1901>
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 5 (Mar. 5, 1874).
- Editor: D.C. Ireland, 1874-Sept. 1881.
- Issues for v. 1, no. 52 (Jan. 28, 1875) and v. 2, no. 2 (Feb. 13, 1875) have title, The daily Astorian; issue for v. 2, no. 1 (Feb. 4, 1875) published in two versions, called: Weekly Astorian, and: The daily Astorian.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 54, no. 143 (Sept. 20, 1901).
- Unable to determine if issues for Jan. 28, 1875 and Feb. 4, 1875, called The daily Astorian, were published in addition to or in lieu of the regular issues.
- sn 84022646
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information