Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Oregon sentinel. (Jacksonville, Or.) 1858-1888
Jacksonville, Or. (1858-1888)
Oregon sentinel. : (Jacksonville, Or.) 1858-1888
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Jacksonville, Or.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.G. T'Vault
- Dates of publication:
Began in Jan. 1858.
Ceased with Mar. 16, 1888 issue.
Oct. 24, 1863-
- Jackson County (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Jacksonville (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Archived issues are available in digital format as part of the Historic Oregon Newspaper online collection.
- Available on microfilm from University of Oregon.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 1 (Jan. 16, 1858).
- sn 84022657
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information