Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Table Rock sentinel. (Jacksonville, Or.) 1855-1858
Jacksonville, Or. (1855-1858)
The Table Rock sentinel. : (Jacksonville, Or.) 1855-1858
- Place of publication:
- Jacksonville, Or.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- T'Vault, Taylor & Blakely
- Dates of publication:
Began with Nov. 24, 1855 issue; ceased in Jan. 1858.
- Jacksonville (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Archived issues are available in digital format as part of the Historic Oregon Newspaper online collection.
- Available on microfilm from University of Oregon.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 7 (Jan. 5, 1856).
- sn 84022658
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information