Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Weekly monitor, and American advertiser. (Litchfield [Conn.]) 1784-1785
Litchfield [Conn.] (1784-1785)
The Weekly monitor, and American advertiser. : (Litchfield [Conn.]) 1784-1785
- Alternative Titles:
Monitor and American advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Litchfield [Conn.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by Collier & Copp
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Mar. 1785.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 21, 1784)-
- Connecticut--Litchfield County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211989
- Litchfield (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Litchfield County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- sn 84022688
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information