Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The weekly monitor. (Litchfield, Conn.) 1785-1787
Litchfield, Conn. (1785-1787)
The weekly monitor. : (Litchfield, Conn.) 1785-1787
- Alternative Titles:
Weekly monitor and Litchfield town and county recorder
- Place of publication:
- Litchfield, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by Collier & Copp
- Dates of publication:
-[no.] 157 (Dec. 31, 1787).
Began in Mar. 1785.
- Connecticut--Litchfield County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211989
- Litchfield (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Litchfield County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Early American newspapers
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 17 (Apr. 12, 1785).
- Issues for Dec. 24, 1787 and Dec. 31, 1787 are numbered 157.
- sn 84022689
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information