Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Litchfield sentinel. (Litchfield, Conn.) 1865-1875
Litchfield, Conn. (1865-1875)
The Litchfield sentinel. : (Litchfield, Conn.) 1865-1875
- Place of publication:
- Litchfield, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John D. Champlin, Jr., ed.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in May 1875.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 10, 1865)-
- Litchfield (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Editors: John D. Champlin, Jr., <Feb. 24, 1865>-1869; S.B. Johnson, 1869-<1872>.
- Issues for Feb. 9, 1866-<May 7, 1875> also called: Whole no. 53-<533>.
- Publishers: George H. Baldwin, 1866-1867; John D. Champlin, Jr., 1867-1869; Solon B. Johnson, 1869-<1872>; John R. Farnum, <1874-1875>.
- sn 84022693
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information