Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American herald, and the Washington gazette. (Boston, Commonwealth of Mass.) 1790-1790
Boston, Commonwealth of Mass. (1790-1790)
The American herald, and the Washington gazette. : (Boston, Commonwealth of Mass.) 1790-1790
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Boston, Commonwealth of Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E.E. Powars
- Dates of publication:
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206189
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 7 (Aug. 30, 1790).
- Last issue located: Vol. 1, no. 22 (Dec. 13, 1790).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 22 (Dec. 13, 1790).
- sn 84022707
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information