Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Saturday evening herald, and the Washington gazette. (Boston, Mass.) 1790-1790
Boston, Mass. (1790-1790)
The Saturday evening herald, and the Washington gazette. : (Boston, Mass.) 1790-1790
- Place of publication:
- Boston, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E.E. Powars
- Dates of publication:
Began July 17, 1790; ceased in Aug. 1790.
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (July 24, 1790).
- July 24, 1790 called specimen issue.
- sn 84022710
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information