Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Federal galaxy. (Brattleborough, Vt.) 1797-1803
Brattleborough, Vt. (1797-1803)
Federal galaxy. : (Brattleborough, Vt.) 1797-1803
- Alternative Titles:
Federal Vermont galaxy
<Aug. 23-Dec. 27, 1800>
- Place of publication:
- Brattleborough, Vt.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- B. Smead, for Dickman and Smead
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1803?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 6, 1797)-
- Brattleboro (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Vermont--Windham County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01225039
- Windham County (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- "Brattleboro's first newspaper." Cf. Hemenway, A. Vt. historical gazetteer, v. 5.
- "Vermont" appears in title ornament <Sept. 6, 1800-Dec. 13, 1802>.
- Also issued on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp. as part of the Early American newspapers series.
- Motto: "God said, 'let there be light', and there was light."
- Publisher: B. Smead, 1797-<1803>.
- sn 84022716
View complete holdings information