Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Semi-weekly eagle. (Brattleboro, Vt.) 1847-1852
Brattleboro, Vt. (1847-1852)
The Semi-weekly eagle. : (Brattleboro, Vt.) 1847-1852
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Brattleboro, Vt.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- B.D. Harris and Wm. B. Hale
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no, 1 (Aug. 10, 1847)-v. 6, no. 33 (Dec. 9, 1852).
- Brattleboro (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Windham County (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Issue for Jan 2, 1851 misdated Jan. 2, 1850.
- Publisher varies.
- sn 84022721
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information