Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Madison recorder. (Madison, Fla.) 1865-1908
Madison, Fla. (1865-1908)
The Madison recorder. : (Madison, Fla.) 1865-1908
- Place of publication:
- Madison, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- A.A. Ellenwood
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1865; ceased June 18, 1908.
- Madison (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Madison County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- "Republican" <1874>; "Democratic" <1880>.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 5 (Aug. 15, 1874).
- Editors: A.A. Ellenwood, <1874-1876>; E.D. Beggs, <1876>.
- Latest issue consulted: Mar. 23, 1906.
- Publishers: E.D. Beggs, <1876-1880>; Chas. E. Davis, <1899>; R.C. Dunn & Co., <1903>.
- sn 84022777
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information