Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The East Florida banner. (Ocala, Marion County, Fla.) 1866-1882
Ocala, Marion County, Fla. (1866-1882)
The East Florida banner. : (Ocala, Marion County, Fla.) 1866-1882
- Place of publication:
- Ocala, Marion County, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1866; ceased in 1882.
- Florida--Marion County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204301
- Marion County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Ocala (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- "Official Organ of the 5th Judicial Circuit."
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 21 (Oct. 12, 1867).
- Editors: J. Wiggin, <1869>; F. Harris, W. McGrath, <1870>; W. McGrath, <1871-1872>; F. Harris, <1873-1876>; J. Harris, <1874-1875>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 15, no. 8 (July 3, 1880).
- Publishers: S. Agnew & Co., <1869>; Harris & McGrath, <1870>; W. McGrath, <1871-1872>; F. Harris, <1873>; F.E. & J.A. Harris, <1874-1876>.
- sn 84022783
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information