Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Florida Democrat and mechanic's and workingman's advocate. (Pensacola [Fla.]) 1846-1856
Pensacola [Fla.] (1846-1856)
The Florida Democrat and mechanic's and workingman's advocate. : (Pensacola [Fla.]) 1846-1856
- Alternative Titles:
Florida Democrat, and mechanic's & workingman's advocate
- Place of publication:
- Pensacola [Fla.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. & D. Jordan, Junr.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1846; ceased in 1856.
- Escambia County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Florida--Escambia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215180
- Pensacola (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the University of Florida.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 44 (July 13, 1848).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 11, no. 46 (Nov. 13, 1856).
- Publishers: James & Dillon Jordan, Jr., <1848>; Philip E. Lavallet, <1849>; A. Marzoni, <1851-1856>.
- sn 84022785
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information