Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Vancouver independent. volume (Vancouver, Wash. Territory [i.e. Wash.]) 1875-1910
Vancouver, Wash. Territory [i.e. Wash.] (1875-1910)
The Vancouver independent. volume : (Vancouver, Wash. Territory [i.e. Wash.]) 1875-1910
- Place of publication:
- Vancouver, Wash. Territory [i.e. Wash.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Independent Publ. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began with Sept. 4, 1875 issue; ceased in 1910.
- Vancouver (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Washington (State)--Vancouver.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206123
- Archived issues are available in digital format as part of the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 48 (July 29, 1876).
- Editor: W.B. Daniels, 1875-1878.
- Merged with: Vancouver chronicle (Vancouver, Wash. : 1905), to form: Vancouver independent chronicle.
- Publisher: W.B. Daniels, 1876-1878.
- sn 84022797
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information