Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Aurora Republican. (Aurora, Hamilton Co., Neb.) 1873-1929
Aurora, Hamilton Co., Neb. (1873-1929)
The Aurora Republican. : (Aurora, Hamilton Co., Neb.) 1873-1929
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Aurora, Hamilton Co., Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Ellsworth & Sherman
- Dates of publication:
-v. 56, no. 44 (Mar. 22, 1929).
Began in June 1873.
<Oct. 1, 1891>-Mar. 22, 1929
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 10 (Aug. 14, 1874).
- Editor: David T. Sherman, <1874>.
- Merged with: Hamilton County register (Aurora, Neb.), to form: Hamilton County Republican-register.
- Published as: Aurora daily Republican, <Sept. 16-18, 1891>.
- Publisher: Sherman & Hastings, <Sept. 20, 1876->.
- sn 84022804
View complete holdings information