Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Papillion times. volume (Papillion, Neb.) 1874-current
Papillion, Neb. (1874-current)
Papillion times. volume : (Papillion, Neb.) 1874-current
- Place of publication:
- Papillion, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [Papillion Pub. Co.]
- Dates of publication:
- Nebraska--Sarpy County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211908
- Papillion (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Sarpy County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- "Democratic." Cf. Rowell, 1877.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 38 (Aug. 10, 1876).
- Editors: F. Horton, 1874-1875; A.R. Kennedy, 1875-1880; H.L. Carpenter, 1880-<1882>.
- Publisher's name recorded in Hist. of Neb., 1882.
- sn 84022829
View complete holdings information