Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Railway pioneer. (Platte City, Neb.) 186?-186?
Platte City, Neb. (186?-186?)
Railway pioneer. : (Platte City, Neb.) 186?-186?
- Place of publication:
- Platte City, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
- Railroad companies--United States--Periodicals.
- Railroad companies.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01088581
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Description based on: Oct. 25, 1866.
- Union Pacific Rail Road railhead newspaper.
- sn 84022834
View complete holdings information