Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Amherst journal and the New-Hampshire advertiser. (Amherst, N.H.) 1795-1796
Amherst, N.H. (1795-1796)
The Amherst journal and the New-Hampshire advertiser. : (Amherst, N.H.) 1795-1796
- Place of publication:
- Amherst, N.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Nathaniel Coverly
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 16, 1795)-v. 1, no. 52 (Jan. 9, 1796).
- Amherst (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- Hillsborough County (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- New Hampshire--Amherst.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01225393
- New Hampshire--Hillsborough County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212003
- "The Public Will our guide--The Public Good our end," Jan. 23, 1795.
- Available on microfilm from Readex (Early American Newspapers).
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Publisher: Nathaniel Coverly and Son, <April 14, 1795->
- sn 84022874
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information