Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New Haven evening register. (New Haven, Conn.) 1874-1960
New Haven, Conn. (1874-1960)
New Haven evening register. : (New Haven, Conn.) 1874-1960
- Alternative Titles:
New Haven Sunday register
- Place of publication:
- New Haven, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M.A. Osborn & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 34, no. 241 (Oct. 12, 1874)-v. 118, no. 360 (Dec. 31, 1960).
- Daily (except holidays)
- Connecticut--New Haven County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207938
- Connecticut--New Haven.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206280
- New Haven (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- New Haven County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Yale University Library, and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Daily and Sunday issues each have their own designation, <Oct. 15, 1882>-Aug. 1940.
- On Sunday published as: New Haven Sunday register, <Jan. 12, 1879>-1960.
- Weekly ed.: Columbian weekly register, 1874-191.
- sn 84023008
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information