Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Connecticut journal and herald, and weekly courier. (New Haven [Conn.]) 184?-185?
New Haven [Conn.] (184?-185?)
Connecticut journal and herald, and weekly courier. : (New Haven [Conn.]) 184?-185?
- Place of publication:
- New Haven [Conn.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John B. Hotchkiss & Co.
- Dates of publication:
- New Haven (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Daily ed.: Morning journal and courier.
- Description based on: Vol. 56, no. 42 (Oct. 7, 1848).
- Editors: Woodward & Bacon, <1848>; Carrington & Hotchkiss, <1850>.
- Publishers: Carrington & Hotchkiss, <1850-1852>.
- sn 84023014
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information