Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Connecticut herald and weekly journal. (New Haven, Conn.) 1861-19??
New Haven, Conn. (1861-19??)
Connecticut herald and weekly journal. : (New Haven, Conn.) 1861-19??
- Alternative Titles:
Connecticut herald-weekly journal
- Place of publication:
- New Haven, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Carrington & Hotchkiss
- Dates of publication:
- Connecticut--New Haven.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206280
- New Haven (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- "And" appears in title ornament, 1861-<June 16, 1894>.
- 1867 numbered v. 44.
- Daily eds.: Morning journal and courier, 1861-June 23, 1894, and: Daily morning journal and courier, June 25, 1894-Dec. 14, 1907, and: Morning journal-courier (New Haven, Conn.), Dec. 16, 1907-19.
- Description based on: Vol. 58, no. 17 (Apr. 27, 1861).
- Published as: Connecticut herald-weekly journal, June 23, 1894-<Jan. 3, 1907>.
- Publishers: Carrington & Co., <1875-1876>.
- sn 84023015
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information