Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Burlington democrat. (Burlington, Vt.) 1871-1874
Burlington, Vt. (1871-1874)
Burlington democrat. : (Burlington, Vt.) 1871-1874
- Place of publication:
- Burlington, Vt.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [H.C. Fay]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 4, 1871)-v. 3, no. 43 (Feb. 28, 1874).
- Burlington (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Democratic. Cf. Rowell, 1873.
- Editors: H.C. Fay, 1871-1872; A.N. Merchant, 1872-1874.
- Merged with: Burlington weekly sentinel (Burlington, Vt. : 1857) to form: Burlington democrat and weekly sentinel.
- Publisher's name recorded in May 11, 1871 issue.
- Publisher: A.N. Merchant, 1872-1874.
- sn 84023021
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information