Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New London morning star. (New London [Conn.]) 1846-1847
New London [Conn.] (1846-1847)
New London morning star. : (New London [Conn.]) 1846-1847
- Alternative Titles:
<Nov. 25, 1846>
- Place of publication:
- New London [Conn.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- James M. Scofield
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1846. Ceased in 1847.
- New London (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Available also on microfilm from Connecticut State Library, Hartford, Conn.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 109 (Aug. 24, 1846).
- Issue for Nov. 25, 1846 called: New L[o]ndon morning star.
- Weekly ed.: New London Democrat (New London, Conn. : 1845), 1846-1847.
- sn 84023025
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information