Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily morning star. (New London [Conn.]) 184?-18??
New London [Conn.] (184?-18??)
Daily morning star. : (New London [Conn.]) 184?-18??
- Place of publication:
- New London [Conn.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.M. Scofield
- Dates of publication:
- "Whig," <1848>; "Democratic," <1849>.
- Description based on: New ser. v. 3, no. 301 (Dec. 23, 1848).
- Editor: D.S. Ruddock, <1849>.
- Publisher: D.S. Ruddock, <1849>.
- Weekly ed.: New London Democrat (New London, Conn. : 1845).
- sn 84023026
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information