Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-London daily chronicle. (New London, Conn.) 1851-1858
New London, Conn. (1851-1858)
New-London daily chronicle. : (New London, Conn.) 1851-1858
- Place of publication:
- New London, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Daniels & Gardner
- Dates of publication:
Began in July 1851; ceased in Jan. 1858.
- Connecticut--New London.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205494
- New London (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- "The morning chronicle will advocate the claims of the Union Republican party ."
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 59 (July 5, 1851).
- Editors: C.F. Daniels, <1853>-1858; C.W. Butler, <1858>.
- Issues for <May 1, 1855-July 27, 1857> also called: <Whole no. 2157-2882>.
- Publisher: William O. Irish, <1858>.
- sn 84023037
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information