Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Burlington daily free press and times. (Burlington, Vt.) 1869-1872
Burlington, Vt. (1869-1872)
Burlington daily free press and times. : (Burlington, Vt.) 1869-1872
- Alternative Titles:
Burlington free press and times
Daily free press and times
Free press & times
Free press and times
- Place of publication:
- Burlington, Vt.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Free Press Association
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 22, no. 2 [i.e. 1] (Jan. 2, 1869)-v. 26, no. 231 (Sept. 27, 1872).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Burlington (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- "Daily" appears above masthead ornament.
- Also issued on microfilm from Graphic Microfilm of New England; Micro Photo Div, Bell & Howell Co.
- Formed by the union of: Burlington daily times (Burlington, Vt. : 1868), and: Burlington daily free press (Burlington, Vt. : 1868).
- Has occasional supplements.
- Indexes to subjects, personal names, advertisements and vital statistics, 1869-1870. 2 v.
- Morning and evening editions issued.
- Republican. Cf. Rowell, 1870.
- Weekly ed.: Burlington weekly free press.
- sn 84023041
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information