Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Hartford evening press. volume (None) 1856-1868
Hartford evening press. volume : (None) 1856-1868
- Alternative Titles:
<Nov. 7, 1860>
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 27, 1856)-v. 13, no. 27 (Jan. 31, 1868).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Hartford (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Connecticut State Library, Hartford, Conn. and from Connecticut Historical Society, Hartford, Conn.
- Issues for Apr. 9, 1857-1868 called also whole no. 344-3,678.
- Merged with Hartford morning post to form Evening post (Hartford, Conn. : 1868).
- Weekly ed.: Connecticut press, 1856-1866.
- sn 84023082
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information