Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The campaign post. (Boston [Mass.]) 1852-1852
Boston [Mass.] (1852-1852)
The campaign post. : (Boston [Mass.]) 1852-1852
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Beals, Greene & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began with July 3, 1852 issue; ceased with Nov. 6, 1852 issue.
- Weekly (for several months during Presidential election years)
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Campaign paper of the Democratic Party.
- Description based on: No. 4 (July 24, 1852).
- Other editions: Boston statesman (Weekly); Boston statesman and weekly post; Boston press and post; Boston post (1842).
- sn 84023122
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information