Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Hartford gazette. ([Hartford, Conn.]) 1794-1795
[Hartford, Conn.] (1794-1795)
The Hartford gazette. : ([Hartford, Conn.]) 1794-1795
- Alternative Titles:
Hartford gazette and the universal advertiser
Hartford gazette and universal advertiser
- Place of publication:
- [Hartford, Conn.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Beach & Storrs
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 13, 1794)-v. 2, no. 118 (Mar. 19, 1795).
Feb 19-Mar 1795
- Connecticut--Hartford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211874
- Hartford (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Hartford County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Published in Hartford, Conn., <May 19, 1794>-1795.
- sn 84023129
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information